2 bedroom terraced house for saleRensburg Street, Newbridge Road, Hull
Sold STC £70,000
- GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000
- 2 bedrooms with fitted furniture
- Lounge with open plan dining area
- Modern style fitted kitchen
- Well presented rear garden/garage
GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000 SUPER WELL PRESENTED HOUSE, OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND TWO BEDROOMS WITH FITTED FURNITURE
A traditional style two bedroomed mid terraced family house, with gas fired central heating system and double glazing (where specified). Situated in this sought after/convenient residential location, served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Comprising:- Entrance hall, through lounge incorporating dining area and fitted kitchen. First Floor:- Two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside:- Front forecourt and rear garden with garage.
A very well presented traditional mid terraced house, with gas fired central heating system and double glazing (where specified). Situated in this sought after/convenient residential location, served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Ideal for the first time buyer or young family
Comprising:- Entrance hall, through lounge incorporating dining area and fitted kitchen. First Floor:- Two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside:- Gardens to front and rear with rear garage.
With uPVC residential door (double glazed), radiator and laminated floor covering.
Through Lounge 11' 8" Plus Recess x 11' 8" Max ( 3.56m Plus Recess x 3.56m Max )
Casement window with patterned glass (double glazed), feature fire surround incorporating built in gas fire with marble effect back and hearth, wall lights, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Dining Area 15' Max x 8' 5" Max ( 4.57m Max x 2.57m Max )
With sliding patio doors (double glazed), under stairs cupboard, radiator, wall light and classic style door with panelled glass.
Fitted Kitchen 15' 2" Max x 6' 1" Max ( 4.62m Max x 1.85m Max )
With splash back tiling, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated roll top work surfaces and wall cupboards, four ring gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer with output, integrated fridge and freezer, two casement windows (double glazed) and residential door leading to the rear garden.
With hatch to loft space (housing wall mounted central heating Ideal boiler unit).
Bedroom 1 14' 11" Max narrowing to 11' 10" x 12' 11" Max ( 4.55m Max narrowing to 3.61m x 3.94m Max )
Bay window with patterned glass (double glazed), picture window with patterned glass (double glazed), built in wardrobes, radiator, storage cupboard and classic style door.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.00m Max x 2.67m Max )
With casement window (double glazed), built in wardrobes and over head cupboards, radiator and classic style door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising:- Panelled bath with electric shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, casement window with patterned glass (double glazed), heated towel rail, vinyl floor covering and classic style door.
To the front of the property is a concrete forecourt (designed for ease of maintenance) with brick built wall forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with flowers and shrubs to borders, garage offering light, power, personnel door and vehicular up and over door , cold water tap, concrete pathway and paved patio area (ideal for Alfresco dining) with balustrade surround, wrought iron gate and timber fence forming boundary incorporating timber gate.
From our Holderness Road office travel in an easterly direction away from the city centre along Holderness Road (A 165), and at the traffic lights turn right, Southcoates Lane. Then take the first turning on the right hand side, New Bridge Road. Continue along New Bridge Road and Rensburg Street is the fourth turning on the left hand side.
See below map of property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 327913
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38261334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR115464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.