2 bedroom maisonette for saleOrchard Street, Kilmarnock
Guide Price £50,000
- Upper Floor Maisonette Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- GCH, DG & Secure Entry
** Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000 ** Recently revamped upper floor flat, over two levels. Offering a spacious living accomodation only a few minutes walk from Kilmarnock town centre.
** Guide Price £50,000 - £60,000 ** Perfect opportunity for first time buyers to purchase this recently revamped 2 bedroom upper maisonette flat, over two levels, set only a few minutes walk from Kilmarnock town centre and a short drive to major transport links.
The lower floor accommodation comprises entrance hall with storage cupboard, spacious lounge with dining area and generous galley kitchen completes the lower level.
The upper level offers landing with loft access, two double bedrooms with bedroom 2 benefiting from double sliding wardrobes. The upper level is completed by three piece family bathroom with shower and electric towel rail.
Property further benefits from all new carpets, attractive light fittings, new curtains & rails, gas central heating, double glazing, small loft storage space, shared garden with drying lines and all white goods including washer dryer, fridge & electric cooker.
Kilmarnock has a selection of amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 network also provides links throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow.
Lounge 13' 6" x 13' 3" Max including ( 4.11m x 4.04m Max including )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 5' 7" ( 3.53m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 1 14' 7" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 4.45m Max x 2.82m Max )
Bedroom 2 12' 6" Max x 7' 11" ( 3.81m Max x 2.41m )
Bathroom 7' 4" Excluding recess x 5' 11" ( 2.24m Excluding recess x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.