3 bedroom terraced house for salePalgrave Road, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £100,000
- Chain free mid terrace house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h
- Front forecourt & rear yard
- Popular north Great Yarmouth location
- Ideal for investors or first time buyers
*** ATTENTION INVESTORS OR FIRST TIME BUYERS *** A 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, central heating and rear yard. The property is situated in this POPULAR & CONVENIENT NORTH GREAT YARMOUTH LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
A 3 bedroom MID TERRACE HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, central heating and rear yard situated in this POPULAR & CONVENIENT NORTH GREAT YARMOUTH LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES.
Single glazed door to front, large understairs cupboard, carpet, artex walls.
Lounge 15' 7" into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.75m into bay x 3.33m )
Single glazed bay window to front, fireplace with gas fire, radiator, telephone point, TV point, coving.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 13' 2" max ( 2.72m x 4.01m max )
Single glazed window to rear, radiator, fireplace with gas fire, TV point.
Kitchen 20' 2" x 8' 5" ( 6.15m x 2.57m )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset sink and drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiling, central heating boiler, double glazed window to side, door to rear yard.
WC, single glazed window to rear.
Cupboard, airing cupboard, telephone point.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max x 12' 10" ( 4.39m max x 3.91m )
Single glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, wiring for TV, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" max x 9' ( 4.01m max x 2.74m )
Single glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, artex ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 8' ( 2.59m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, part tiling, extractor fan, artex ceiling, linoleum flooring.
Small forecourt with low brick wall and gate.
Enclosed yard, workshop/shed, two small storage areas (one with plumbing for outside WC, gate to rear alley.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, straight over into North Quay, turn right into Garrison Road and left into Palgrave Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38287920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.