2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSavile Drive, HALIFAX
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£135,000***
- NO CHAIN
- Two Bedroom Semi-detached
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Off Road Parking
***GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£135,000*** An impressive property comprising; Entrance hallway, living room and kitchen to the ground floor, cellar to the lower ground floor and two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. In addition the property benefits from a WELL PRESENTED modern interior.
William H Brown in Halifax are delighted to bring to the market, offered with NO CHAIN this charming stone built, two bedroom semi detached property located in a popular residential location. The property is a short walk from Halifax town centre and is within easy reach of local highly regarded schooling, parks and supermarkets. In brief, the property comprises; Entrance hallway, living room and kitchen to the ground floor, Storage cellar to the lower ground floor and two spacious bedrooms and a newly fitted modern bathroom to the first floor. With gardens to both front and rear and driveway for off street parking. In addition the property benefits from a modern decorated interior, don't miss your chance to view!
Enter the property from the side into the entrance hallway which leads to the ground floor accommodation.
Living / Dining Room 14' 8" into bay x 15' 4" into recess ( 4.47m into bay x 4.67m into recess )
With a marble effect feature fireplace which has a living flame gas effect fire inset. Decorative coving to the ceiling with wood effect laminate flooring. The living room also has a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heated radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 2" Max ( 2.84m x 2.79m Max )
An ultra-modern fitted kitchen showcasing a range of white gloss streamline base and wall units with soft close feature and space saving corner cupboards. The kitchen is further accentuated by the complementary black shiny work surface fitted with a stainless steel sink unit, and mixer tap. The kitchen also benefits from a touch screen electric hob with stainless steel automated drop down cooker hood over, and a white glass splash back. There is an integrated convection oven, an integrated dishwasher and an integrated washer dryer. With a central heated towel rail, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a back door leading out to the rear garden.
Enter through the kitchen into the cellar to locate the boiler and a new consumer unit. Ideal for extra storage.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, access is provided to the two bedrooms and the bathroom. Access is also provided to the loft, complete with light and power, via a loft ladder.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" max x 14' 3" max ( 4.67m max x 4.34m max )
A bright and airy double bedroom with two built in wardrobes providing ample storage, Attractive feature walls on either side further complement the neutral interior. With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a double glazed window to the side elevation, a central heated radiator and a television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.31m )
Another impressive bedroom featuring a fitted bulk head storage unit, with bespoke made paddle staircase to reach the higher shelves, dado rail contrasting decor, central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
A contemporary family bathroom in a monochrome design comprising; a paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over, a glass shower screen, a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and a low level WC. With fully tiled walls and flooring, a central heated chrome effect towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With a driveway providing off road parking and lawned garden to the front. To the rear there is a small patio area and a lawned garden with an enclosed fenced boundary and a useful garden shed,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38313618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.