3 bedroom detached house for saleKington,Herefordshire,HR5
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 3/4 Reception Rooms
- Main Farmhouse-Style Kitchen & Separate Kitchenette
- 2 Bathrooms
- Balcony with steps to ground level
- Driveway Parking with Remote Electric Gates
- Garage with adjoining Workshop & Gardener's WC
- Extensive mature gardens
- Convenient location approx 1.5 miles from Kington
- Viewing essential to appreciate
Ideal for an extended family or B&B: A unique property offering flexible accommodation just outside the town with over 0.25 acre of delightful gardens
The layout of this property offers tremendous flexibility with the ground and first floors being effectively self-contained. As such it would be ideal for an extended family seeking accommodation for a semi-independent member or alternatively a B&B as it has been in the past. There are bathrooms on both floors, with the main farmhouse-style Kitchen located upstairs and a secondary Kitchenette on the ground floor. The main reception rooms are at first floor level, with a Lounge having a feature fireplace housing a woodburning stove and a Dining Room with doors onto the balcony at the rear. Two of the bedrooms are upstairs with a third on the ground floor. There are two further reception rooms on the ground floor, one of which could also be used as a bedroom if required. Externally, a private drive leads through electric remote-operated double gates to a parking area. The garage has power and lighting connected with an adjoining workshop/store and gardener's WC also having plumbing for washing machine. The beautifully laid-out and abundantly-stocked gardens are a superb feature of the property including a patio terrace with small pond, lawned areas, mature trees and an area above the garage ideal for a vegetable garden. Within the garden is a further good-sized workshop/store with power and lighting, two timber store sheds and a greenhouse. The property has LPG central heating and private drainage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 186IVCO1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Kington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.