2 bedroom flat for saleBraehead Road, G67
Offers Over £50,000
- Well Presented 2 bedroom flat set over 2 levels.
- ; Entrance hallway, living room & modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs: 2 good sized double bedroom & bathroom.
- ecent modern decoration throughout, double glazing throughout, well maintained communal areas & residents parking.
- The property has been internally renovated to a high standard and is presented in MOVE-IN condition
- Popular area close to M8 Motorway Network, Glasgow, Edinburgh and West-Central Scotland.
NEW TO THE MARKET.
Offers Invited Over £55,000.00.
Well Presented 2 bedroom flat set over 2 levels.
Offers for the property can be submitted at any time via the FPS Estate Agency website.
The accommodation on offer comprises;
On the second floor; Entrance hallway, living room & modern fitted kitchen with fitted units.
Upstairs (3rd floor): 2 good sized double bedroom & bathroom.
Further benefits include; recent modern decoration throughout, double glazing throughout, well maintained communal areas & residents parking. EPC Band E
The popular town of Cumbernauld enjoys shopping and recreational facilities including various bars, restaurants, libraries, 24 hour supermarkets & Golf Clubs.
There are a wide range of primary and secondary schools, Cumbernauld College and local health and leisure facilities.
Viewing by appointment only, please contact FPS on 0141-411-0055 to schedule a viewing today
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 322799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FPS Estate Agency , Burnfield Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.