3 bedroom barn conversion for saleMorton Bagot, Warwickshire
Guide Price £450,000
- Reception Hall
- Guest Cloakroom/Utility Room
- Large Open plan Sitting Room/Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen/Diner
- Large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms with eaves storage and a built in wardrobe
- Family bathroom
- Block paved courtyard parking, a single garage with plenty of storage in attic space above
- South facing private walled landscaped patio garden with a pond and pergola
What makes this property so special?
• Approached through electric gates and over a shared driveway to a delightful rural and peaceful development of barn conversions which were constructed to a very high specification in 2006, Glebe Barn lies to the far end of the development with its own private parking spaces and a single garage.
• Spacious, light and airy – this lovely home has immense charm.
• The sitting/dining room is one lovely large open space with doors out to the patio garden. There is a feature fireplace housing a cosy LPG wood burner.
• The breakfast kitchen has a range of Shaker style cream coloured base, wall and floor units, with granite work surfaces, integrated appliances including a gas range and there is space for a table and chairs for informal dining.
• The large master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling with sky lights and is light and airy. It has built in wardrobes and there is a luxury en suite shower room. There are two other bedrooms, one with a built in wardrobe and both have eaves storage.
• The pretty walled garden is an attractive feature of this lovely home and is south facing and includes a pond and pergola – a lovely place to sit and chill out. Around the development lies 3 acres of communal meadow, superb countryside and wonderful walks.
Directions – B80 7FG
From Henley in Arden turn right at the traffic lights into New Road signposted Redditch and Ullenhall. After approximately two miles turn left at the Church and proceed along this road for a further mile. At the cross road, continue straight over signposted Morton Bagot. Continue along this road for a further 1.5 miles where the entrance to Netherstead Court will be found on the right hand side. Continue up the private driveway to the electric gates. The visitors car park can be found straight ahead of you. Glebe Barn, 10 Netherstead Court can be found on the left hand side of the courtyard.
Morton Bagot is a small rural hamlet nestling amidst undulating beautiful Warwickshire countryside and lies some 6 miles to the east of Alcester and 10 miles from Stratford-on-Avon and 4 miles from Henley-in-Arden. It has a rural and peaceful ambience. There is a local parish Church. Henley in Arden offers facilities for day to day shopping but for a wider range of shopping and leisure facilities, they can be found in either Stratford-upon-Avon or Alcester. Further afield Warwick is 12 miles away and Birmingham City Centre is 18 miles. There is also a wide range of state, private and grammar schools to suit all ages in the local towns. The area enjoys good road links to the motorway network and there are main line train services to Birmingham and London from Warwick Parkway, Stratford Railway Station and Henley in Arden Railway station.
Things you need to know
• Electricity, Water and LP gas central heating. Private drainage to a communal system.
• Council Tax Band F - Stratford-on-Avon District Council.
• There is a service charge of currently £60 per month for the maintenance of the grounds and communal areas.
• All items of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. All others are specifically excluded but could be available by separate negotiation.
• Accompanied viewings by appointment only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38331841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victoria Jeffs Estate Agents, Stratford-Upon-Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.