4 bedroom detached house for saleAlmar House, London Road, Nantwich
Withdrawn from Market
- OPEN HOUSE VIEWING DAY- SATURDAY 11am-3pm 16th July
- A brand new individual detached home- Currently being constructed to the very highest of standards
- Occupying a large plot within walking distance of Nantwich town centre
- To be fitted and appointed throughout to a significant standard
- Early opportunity for customised kitchens and bathrooms
- Providing spacious accommodation over 2 floors to 2000 square feet
- Economical underfloor heating over 2 floors
- Large galleried reception hall, lounge and internal door to garaging
- Glazed double doors to large L-shaped open plan kitchen, living and family room
- Cloakroom incorporating wet floored shower room and laundry room
An opportunity to acquire an individual high specification spacious 2 storey detached family home within walking distance of Nantwich town centre providing highly appealing accommodation to be fitted and appointed throughout to a significant standard with a range of attractive fixtures and features with large galleried reception hall with glazed double doors to lounge and large open plan contemporary styled L-shaped open kitchen / living room and family room , 4 double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom and main bathroom. Occupying large garden plot with solar panelling, additional loft space, integral garaging, imprinted driveway. For occupation upon completion in Spring 2016. Early interest would secure the ability to customise the kitchen, bathrooms and final finish.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38341326.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6228223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheshire Lamont, Nantwich . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.