3 bedroom terraced house for saleAberconway Street, Clydebank
- Home Report £152,000
- 3 Bedroom Mid Terraced Villa
- Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen
- 4 Piece Bathroom
- Large Floored & Lined Attic
- Gas CH with Combi. Double Glazing
Rarely to the market in a most sought after street this 3 bedroom mid terraced home provides ideal family accommodation with a floored & lined attic. Entrance vestibule, reception hall, lounge/dining room, re-fitted kitchen, WC/cloaks room, 3 bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom. Gas CH. DG. Garage.
Rarely to the market this spacious 3 bedroom mid terraced villa forms part of a row of former mangers homes from the days of ship building in Clydebank.
Accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule; Reception hall; Large L-shaped lounge, with feature living flame effect gas fire, which extends round to the dining area; Re-fitted kitchen with gas cooker and fridge/freezer included, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, door to rear garden; WC/cloaks room with 2 piece suite; Upper landing gives access to the bedrooms and bathroom; Two double bedrooms; further single bedroom; Large 4 piece bathroom with WC, WHB, corner shower stall with electric shower and bath. There is a large floored and lined attic which has power as well as 'Velux' style windows and measures 17'2" x 8'2" with a ceiling height of 5'11".
The subjects are enhanced by double glazing and a gas fired central heating system with 'combi' boiler.
The enclosed front garden is made up of lawn with a pathway leading to the front door. The rear garden is also enclosed and screened by fencing and is made up with easy of maintenance in mind with monoblocking and a decked area adjacent to the property. There is a stone built out-house for additional storage as well as a single garage, which has power.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.81m )
Dining Area 9' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.06m )
Kitchen 13' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 1 9' 6" x 11' 4" ( 2.90m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
Attic Room 17' 2" x 8' 2" ( 5.23m x 2.49m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.