3 bedroom detached house for saleGarsdale Close, Scunthorpe
- 3 bed Detached House, Including En-suite, Utility & Garage
- Stainless Steel Oven, Hob And Extractor.
- Choice of paint colours.
- Many Security Features As Standard.
- 10 years NHBC warranty.
Plot 153- The Wordsworth. This MODERN Three Bed Detached House BOASTING with STYLISH and modern features. Excellent opportunity to see the STYLE & QUALITY that Keigar deliver. PERFECT FOR FIRST & SECOND TIME BUYERS with Help to buy available!
Scunthorpe is an industrial town that reaches back into history as far as the bronze Age, set in north Lincolnshire. The town has two shopping centres, three retail parks, an indoor Market and an impressive contemporary Arts Centre in 20 - 21 with Art and Craft exhibitions are held here. Over the last 5 years Scunthorpe has had significant investment in its town centre. It boasts a 7 screen Vue cinema, along with an array of well known brands, speciality shopping and café culture areas. There is Normanby Hall Country Park will impress, set in 3,000 acres, with it's fascinating Farm Museum that details Lincolnshire's rural heritage, it's Victorian Walled Garden Nature Trails, Woodland and even a Deer Park. Scunthorpe is accessible to an array of places, such as bigger cities and also the East Coast for that Family day out.
Composite door leading into the lobby, doors to lounge, coving and choice of wall colour.
Lounge 17' 4" x 12' 3" ( 5.28m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front, choice of wall colour and door leading to hallway.
Kitchen / Dining Room 8' x 20' 11" ( 2.44m x 6.38m )
Excellent choice of wide-ranging high quality kitchens with integral appliances, UPVC double opening French doors leading to patio area, choice of wall colour, door leading to utility room.
Choice of quality kitchens and paint colour, door leading to outside.
Doors leading to the family bathroom, airing cupboard and three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 8' x 14' 3" ( 2.44m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, choice of wall colour, door to En-suite.
Three Piece Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Double glazed window overlooking side elevation. Choice of wall tiles and paint colour.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, choice of wall colour.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 10' 2" ( 2.69m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, choice of wall colour.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower over and glass shower screen. Central heating radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window overlooking the front elevation. Choice of tiles and wall colour.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area allowing sufficient space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.