4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Leonards Road, Rotherham
- PRICE GUIDE £140,000 - £150,000
- MUST BE VIEWED!
- Renovated to a high standard. Fantastic family-sized accommodation
- Close to Clifton Park & town centre
- Good-sized garden to rear
SITUATED CLOSE TO CLIFTON PARK & TOWN CENTRE, THIS FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED! Renovated to a high standard and offering a great opportunity for the family buyer with generously proportioned accommodation and large garden to rear. CALL US NOW!
Renovated to a high standard and situated in a popular location close to Clifton Park and Rotherham Town Centre is this well presented Four Bedroom Semi Detached property. The property represents a great purchase for the family buyer and enjoys generously proportioned accommodation and large garden to rear. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three first floor Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, further Bedroom to Second Floor. At the front of the property a block paved driveway provides off-road parking. To the rear is a good-sized tiered garden with lawned areas, plants and shrubs.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING.
To the front of the property a part glazed door with double glazed window above opens into the entrance hall which has laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 8" into bay x 11' 1" to chimney breast ( 4.78m into bay x 3.38m to chimney breast )
The well presented lounge has decorative coving to the ceiling, fireplace with storage to both sides and inset fire. The room has laminate flooring and a double glazed bay window. Central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 13' 3" ( 3.76m x 4.04m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 8' 6" into recess ( 4.39m x 2.59m into recess )
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, inset sink and tiled floor. There is an electric oven, 5-ring gas hob with extractor over and space for a fridge. The room has chrome effect switches, a central heating boiler and a double glazed window to the rear. A double glazed door opens onto the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear and storage underneath the stairs.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.95m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 9' 6" ( 1.98m x 2.90m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Featuring a white suite to comprise of a bath, low flush w.c. and wash basin with storage surround. The room is partially tiled and has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 2" x 13' 3" ( 4.93m x 4.04m )
A fixed staircase on the landing leads to bedroom four with upvc double glazed window to the rear and two skylights. Central heating radiator.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off-road parking. At the rear of the property is a good size tiered garden which comprises of lawned areas with inset plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38432472.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.