Office for saleHigh Pavement, Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17
Removed 17,478 sq. ft. | £600,000
- 17,478 sq ft (1,623 sq m)
- Available as a whole or in suites
- 35 car parking spaces
- Edge of town centre location
- Refurbishment can be tailored to suit an occupier
The subject premises comprise a 1970's built two-storey office formerly occupied by the Government. It comprises predominantly open plan accommodation that would lend itself to a wide variety of layouts which could be tailored to suit the individual requirements of an occupier.
A basement level provides additional storage and server rooms.
Externally, there are currently 35 car parking spaces but there is scope to increase this by reducing the landscaped areas.
The owner of the property has prepared numerous refurbishment proposals to modernise the premises, both internally and externally, so can tailor any refurbishment to meet the exact requirements of an ingoing occupier.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-38435706.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4625FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NG Chartered Surveyors, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.