5 bedroom mews house for saleEglon House, Eglon Mews, Primrose Hill, London, NW1
- 2 Double-height reception rooms and Study
- Dining room and separate breakfast room
- 2 kitchens
- Cinema/leisure room with Indoor swimming pool
- Master bedroom suite with private salon
- 4 further bedroom suites
- Orangery with private roof terrace
- Courtyard and parking with private gated entrances
- EPC Rating = B
A new-build live/work residence constructed, detailed and designed to the highest standards
Eglon Mews is one of the most sought after addresses in Primrose Hill due to its proximity of the open spaces of the Park and the shops and amenities of the village.
Inspired by the iconic Art Deco Parisian Masterpiece "Maison de Verre" by Pierre Chareau, Eglon House is a new-build live/work residence constructed, detailed and designed to the highest standards.
The site was previously home to a Recording Studio, a shell casing factory during the first world war and even a milking dairy from the days when cows grazed on nearby Primrose Hill as recently as the 1950's.
Included amongst the photos, please see a 10 page article on Eglon House from The World of Interiors (May 2016): Photography by Simon Upton © The World of Interiors
Square Footage: 13,154 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38436135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS150113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, St John's Wood & Regent's Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.