3 bedroom detached house for saleGlentworth Crescent, Skegness
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Period Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room & WC,
- Driveway & Gardens To The Front & Rear
- Viewing Is Essential
Deceptively Spacious Detached Period Family Home situated in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness, comprises of Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Shower Room, separate WC, Driveway & Gardens to the Front & Rear. Viewing of the property is absolutely essential to to appreciate
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this Detached Period Family Home situated in the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness, which comprises of Deceptively Spacious 3 Bed accommodation, incorporating within it, some beautiful character features. To the ground floor, via the Entrance Reception Area, is a Lounge with a focal multi fuel burner, creating a cosy ambience to the room during colder months. Further to this, is a beautifully refitted 14' Breakfast Kitchen with an exposed brick feature wall and having the benefit of a comprehensive range of cream Kitchen units with oak work surfaces over, incorporating space and provision for appliances & double glazed French doors allowing access into the rear garden. The ground floor also benefits from a separate Dining Room or what could be used as study, dependent on a prospective purchasers requirements, which has a useful understairs storage cupboard/pantry off, whilst the ground floor also boasts an additional WC. To the 1st floor are 3 well-proportioned Bedrooms, family Bathroom & separate WC. Externally the property has a low maintenance front forecourt garden area with gated access to the side allowing passageway into the enclosed rear garden which is predominately laid to lawn with paved patio seating areas. Viewing of the property is absolutely essential to gain a full appreciation, contact the selling agent today on 01754768311.
With glazed front door with opaque inset glass to the top half into:-
With tiled floor, original style inner coloured & leaded opaque glazed door into:-
With radiator, stairs to first floor, original style feature leaded opaque window to the side elevation, picture rail, central heating temperature control, doors with original 'bakerlite' handles leading to.
With low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and leaded glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 11" max into chimney and bay ( 4.62m x 3.63m max into chimney and bay )
With radiator, original style leaded glazed walk in bay window with coloured leaded glazed top lights to the front elevation, picture rail, brick open fireplace with multi-fuel burner set on a hearth therein.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' x 11' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.63m )
With feature exposed brick wall and being attractively fitted with oak worksurfaces and cream wall, base and drawer units, inset ceramic white sink unit with mixer taps over, space for range style cooker to the chimney breast recess, matching island unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, radiator, double glazed french doors and full height side panels to rear garden allowing for a good amount of natural light in the room, and coved ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.28m x 2.39m )
With radiator, built in cupboards with electric fuses, door to rear entrance Lobby which has an internal window, a further door to the side allowing external access, door to Pantry/understairs cupboard and window to the side elevation.
1st Floor Landing
With side window over the stairs with coloured leaded glazed panes, access to roof space, picture rail and doors to;
Bedroom 1 15' 9" max into bay x 12' max into the chimney ( 4.80m max into bay x 3.66m max into the chimney )
With coloured leaded glazed walk in bay original style window with coloured leaded glazed top lights to the front elevation, radiator, tiled former open fireplace, picture rail.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 12' max into chimney recess ( 4.24m x 3.66m max into chimney recess )
With radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, tiled former open fireplace and picture rail.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.36m x 2.41m )
With coloured top lights leaded glazed front window, picture rail.
Fitted with a panelled bath having electric shower over and splashbacks, wash hand basin, opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, airing cupboard enclosing gas central heating boiler and shelving, radiator.
With low flush W.C, opaque glazed side window.
To the front of the property is a gravelled low maintenance garden area which the owners currently use for parking (although it is without a drop kerb), gated side access and side path leads to the pleasant rear garden , having lawn and paved sitting areas, gravelled beds and borders, enclosed with fencing & having a garden shed, outside tap & light.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38441268.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.