2 bedroom detached house for saleMolly Close, Temple Cloud
Withdrawn from Market
- Being Offered With No Onward Chain
- Split Level Detached Home
- In Need Of Refurbishment/Re-Configuration
- Occupying a Large Plot With Countryside Views
- Garage & Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Situated In The Heart Of Temple Cloud Village
- Potential of Further Development Subject To PP
- Energy Performance Rating: Exempt
House-Hut estate agents present this substantial two double bedroom detached split level home occupying a large plot situated in the sought after village of Temple Cloud with stunning views over the surrounding countryside. This family home is in need of a full refurbishment and is currently an empty shell ready to be renovated offering huge potential to be re configured to suit. It benefits from an integral garage, private driveway providing off road parking and is being offered with no onward chain. The property offers potential for further development with the possibility to extend or even perhaps an additional dwelling subject to the usual consents. The accommodation currently comprises upper floor with entrance hall where there are two storage cupboards and doors to all rooms. The 16ft kitchen/breakfast room has a storage cupboard and a door to rear lobby where there is a further door to outside. The 28ft living/dining room enjoys far reaching views. There are two bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en suite and a built in wardrobe. There is a further family bathroom and a separate w.c. From the main hallway there is a door into the staircase leading to the lower ground floor where there is are two further rooms which could be put to many uses, a cloakroom and a pedestrian door leading into the garage. The garage has an up and over door to the private driveway, which provided off road parking for several vehicles. The property offers huge potential to be re configured to suit. Outside, there are steps leading up to the front door and there is extensive grounds predominantly to the front and side which is mainly laid to lawn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6236221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House-Hut, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.