3 bedroom character property for saleMill Farm Drive, Newmillerdam, Wakefield
- Stunning 3 Bedroom Semi Detached house
- Stone built property with charm & character
- Extremely well presented throughout
- Modern & contemporary kitchen with high quality fittings
- Enviable cul-de-sac position
- Highly desirable sought after location
- No Upper Chain
A stunning 3 bedroom stone built Semi. Extremely well presented throughout with an abundance of charm and character. A contemporary kitchen with quality fittings and integral appliances. Set in an enviable cul-de-sac position within the highly desirable location of Newmillerdam. No Upper Chain.
A rare opportunity to buy this stunning 3 bedroom stone built Semi-detached house. The property is extremely well presented throughout and has an abundance of charm and character. There is a modern & contemporary kitchen with quality fittings and some integral appliances. The property has well proportioned living space and an impressive bathroom with free standing bath. There is a garage which can be accessed via the rear garden. Set within an enviable cul-de-sac position within the highly desirable sought after location of Newmillerdam. No onward chain. This property could be perfect for you. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with storage cupboard and access to the downstairs W/C, superb kitchen and open plan lounge/dining area. Open staircase from the lounge leads to the first floor. Landing with loft access and access to 3 bedrooms and impressive house bathroom. Well presented lawned garden to the front enclosed by a stone wall. An attractive enclosed lawned rear garden and patio area offering a degree of privacy. The property has a garage which can be accessed via the garden through the rear garage entrance door. The property is situated in a sought after and select development within the highly desirable area of Newmillerdam. Offering stunning walks around Newmillerdam Country Park which is close by. There
is easy access to local amenities including shops and schools and it is convenient for the northern M1 motorway links.
Entry via front entrance door with a double glazed inset. Real wood flooring. Built in useful storage cupboard. Access to the downstairs cloakroom, lounge dining area and kitchen.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Real wood flooring. Hand wash basin with twin taps, low level W/C and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
A superb modern and contemporary kitchen with quality fittings throughout including some integral appliances. Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. Spotlight fittings to the ceiling and under the wall units. Range of fitted wall and base units. Beautiful Granite worktop with sink inset and drainer inset to the work surface. Built in electric double oven, ceramic electric hob with extractor. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine.
Open Plan Lounge/dining Area Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
With a characterful light airy feel, the lounge and dining area has UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect with stone window sill. UPVC rear entrance door to the patio area. Real wood flooring, and focal feature inglenook style stone fire place with gas living flame fire and stone hearth. Decorative beam to the ceiling. Built in cupboard providing useful storage space. telephone and TV point. Decorative lights to the walls. Three central heating radiators. Open staircase from the lounge to the first floor.
Loft access with ladder, carpets to the floor and central heating radiator. Access to three well presented bedrooms and immaculate bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" Max x 8' 5" ( 3.86m Max x 2.57m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Carpets to the floor. TV aerial. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 5" Max x 9' 4" ( 2.57m Max x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Carpets to the floor.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.31m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpets to the floor. Central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.36m x 2.11m )
Impressive bathroom with luxury feel, comprising of freestanding bath with mixer taps to the side, pedestal sink with mixer tap and bathroom cabinet over, low level flush W/C and shower cubicle. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to the front. Spotlight fittings to the ceiling. Heated towel rail, extractor fan. Tiles to the wall and floor and underfloor heating.
To the outside front there is gated entry to a well presented lawned garden with tree, which is enclosed by a stone wall. There is an outside light. To the rear there is an attractive enclosed lawned garden with boarders and patio area offering a degree of privacy. There is also entry to the garage via a rear entrance door.
Single garage with up &over door, power and light. There is a rear window and rear entrance door providing direct access to the rear garden. There is a parking space to the front of the garage.
From Wakefield City Centre take the A61 and follow signs for Barnsley, continue crossing Chantry Bridge and towards Sandal, passing the turning for Chevet Lane continue straight ahead, keep left on towards Barnsley and into Newmillerdam. Cross the dam bridge. Turn right onto Mill Farm Drive, travel approx 364ft. The property can be identified by our For Sale board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38482617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.