3 bedroom penthouse for saleSt Johns North, Wakefield
Sold STC £385,999
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Bespoke architecturally designed Duplex Penthouse Apartment
- Luxury contemporary living
- Two car parking spaces in the courtyard
- Approximately 2800 sq ft plus 1200 sq ft of terrace
- Under-floor heating and air condition system, and fresh air system
- Staircase and lift access
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED.This highly impressive duplex penthouse situated to the top floor of this purpose built development of just 8 apartments, truly spacious and stunning interior finished to an exacting standard and a 360* outlook provide accommodation that is probably unique in the area.
***PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED*** Highly unique and impressive duplex penthouse, this residential accommodation is probably the only one of its kind within Wakefield district. Individually designed and built on behalf of the current owners, the main accommodation is set across one floor with additional luxury of further space and large terrace to the top floor. The fabulous 360* views across Wakefield and beyond can be seen from this home along with the high specification interior making it a highly desirable purchase. Accommodation in full comprises:- Impressive entrance hallway, cloaks/w.c, lounge/dining kitchen with access to balcony terrace, utility room, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower-room, bedroom two with 'Jack n Jill' spa bathroom, bedroom three, stylish staircase to top floor to the additional sitting room/entertainment room, shower-room/w.c. and separate utility room, separate cleaners cupboard, superb terrace with a good degree of space in the range of approximately 1200 sq ft having garden plant boxes with automatic watering system. Staircase access off the main staircase to the top floor and a useful store at the top of the staircase. Under-floor gas fired piped heating throughout both floors controlled in four separate zones, both hot and cool air conditioning system, fresh filtered air system, high specification lighting throughout, specifically designed double glazed windows, satellite tv system, broadband, purpose wired Bose sound system
Window to the side aspect and door. Door to the good size walk-in storage/coat cupboard. Door to main entrance hallway.
Coat Cupboard 10' 9" x 3' 9" ( 3.28m x 1.14m )
Window, heating control panels and door through to the main entrance hallway.
Main Entrance Hallway 19' 3" max x 17' 7" max ( 5.87m max x 5.36m max )
Spaciously designed with a fabulous contemporary circular staircase leading to the entertainment room and terrace, light oak wood floor continues into the cloakroom/wc. Entrance to lounge, dining kitchen and entrance to three bedrooms.
Low flush w.c., stylish glass wash basin set within feature vanity, partially tiled walls, light oak wood floor.
Lounge Area 22' 11" x 15' 2" ( 6.99m x 4.62m )
This impressive open plan space offers spectacular views to three sides with picture windows along with bi-folding door to terrace. Ideal for contemporary style living. Wall lights, open plan through to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen Area 23' 8" Max x 14' 6" ( 7.21m Max x 4.42m )
Fully fitted bespoke kitchen, dark red high gloss laminate finish, a range of base and matching wall units, integrated appliances to include dishwasher, under unit freezer, larder fridge, microwave/oven combined, granite worktops with inset one and a half sink and monobloc mixer tap, Britannia cooker range to include double oven, pan drawer and six ring gas hob, extractor fan above. Recess ceiling lights to the kitchen area. The dining area is spacious and incorporates the stylish curved feature wall.
Master Bedroom 18' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.61m x 3.45m )
Feature recess ceiling lights, wall light points, picture window, door through to dressing area.
Dressing Area 7' 8" x 5' to fully fitted wardrobes ( 2.34m x 1.52m to fully fitted wardrobes )
The quality fitted wardrobes offer a good range of hanging space. From the dressing area there is an option of en-suite facilities, either shower-room or door to Jack 'n' Jill en-suite bathroom.
En-Suite Shower Room
Window. Steam shower within good sized cubicle with glass curved shower screen, w.c., fully tiled walls, recess ceiling lights, His & Hers wash basin set within vanity, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome.
Jack 'n' Jill Bathroom
Window. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of an air bath, w.c., wash basin set within vanity, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome. Door to bedroom two.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Good sized bedroom, window.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.02m )
Window. Cupboard storage.
Penthouse Top Floor 21' 11" Max x 24' Max ( 6.68m Max x 7.32m Max )
An impressive room with a light & airy feel and a fabulous outlook. Bi-folding doors to the terrace, patio doors, picture windows, mood lighting, light oak floor. Door through to entrance lobby.
Provides access to utility room and shower room, storage cupboard.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 5' 5" ( 2.64m x 1.65m )
Window. A range of base units with worktop over, stainless steel sink and matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall units with cupboards housing the the gas boiler and hot water cylinder.
Window. Three piece suite finished in white comprising of shower cubicle. low flush w.c., wash basin with pedestal, fully tiled walls, shaver point, towel rail/radiator, recess ceiling lights.
Roof Top Terrace
Principal outside space, hard floored roof terrace surrounding the upper floor level, garden plant boxes with an automatic watering system. Garden room store off main staircase.
From Wakefield City Centre take Northgate/Leeds Road A61, continue passing through the pedestrian traffic lights outside QUEG School and take next left hand turn (one way entrance) onto St. John's North, 100 yds to the left hand side there is a pair of wrought iron gate posts through which there is an archway, Portland Gate is through the arch.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38502012.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.