4 bedroom detached house for saleLeland Close, Carlton Boulevard, Lincoln, LN2 4WF
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- NEWLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- UPDATED MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
- 4 GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- GARAGE AND EXTENDED BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- LARGE PRIVATE GARDEN
- GREAT LOCAL AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS!
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN *** This is a great example of a SPACIOUS LINK-DETACHED FAMILY HOME ideally located on the popular development of Carlton Boulevard to the North East of the historic Cathedral & University City of Lincoln, close to a GREAT VARIETY OF LOCAL AMENITIES including shops, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools. The property has been RECENTLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT with accommodation comprising; Entrance Hallway, BAY FRONTED LIVING ROOM, Dining Room, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, Utility Room and Cloakroom. To the First Floor there is a MASTER BEDROOM with En-Suite Shower Room and Dressing Room / Office, three further Bedrooms and MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside there is a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN, DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE with a block paved DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS. The property further benefits from uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38505627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6238521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colonia Estate Agents, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.