6 bedroom detached house for saleWest End Road, Epworth, Lincolnshire, DN9
Sold STC £500,000
- Superbly refurbished four bedroom detached former farmhouse with two bedroom annex
- Approximately 2 acres of grounds with extensive reception parking & double garage
- Main house includes forward facing lounge with cast iron stove, dining room, breakfast room, Shaker style kitchen with pantry & ground floor shower room
- Annex includes two bedrooms one of which is on the mezzanine, vaulted lounge, kitchen & stylish shower room
- Detached gym/office & covered bar & hot tub area
- Primarily lawned grounds of approximately 2 acres
- West End Road - a home for all seasons
- EPC RATING : E & F
FOUR BEDROOM FARMHOUSE : TWO BED COTTAGE : DETACHED GYM/OFFICE : TWO ACRE GARDEN : DOUBLE GARAGE : OUTBUILDINGS :
Offered for sale by Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire this superbly restored four bedroom period farmhouse is set within two acres of primarily lawned grounds with a two bedroom detached annex ideal for multi generational living or to provide rental income. The accommodation briefly includes a forward facing lounge, separate dining room, stylish breakfast area with Shaker style kitchen and ground floor shower room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The bespoke annex includes a dramatic vaulted lounge with mezzanine bedroom, ground floor bedroom, kitchen and shower room. There is extensive parking together with a double garage and a detached gymnasium. Primarily lawned grounds with entertainment area. West End Road - a home for all seasons.
Four and a half years of dedication and work have resulted in the total refurbishment of this former farm workers cottage into a stunning four bedroom detached family home within approximately two acres of landscaped grounds together with a superb two bedroom detached annex.
Sympathetic to its 1736 origins the current owners have skilfully enhanced the period details with contemporary fittings to create a home of subtle elegance and intimate charm. The inclusion of cast iron stoves provide traditional focal points to the principal reception rooms and contrast with the modern kitchen and stylish, crisp bathrooms. The generous accommodation caters for most of the needs of modern family life: the main living room is a sophisticated retreat, the dining room is ideal for formal celebrations and the breakfast room has become a superb family room for relaxed socialising.
In addition to the detached gym/office there is a stunning detached two bedroom annex in which the mezzanine bedroom affords dramatic views over the beamed and vaulted lounge.
Set back beyond an extensive reception area and double garage this stunning, white washed home wears its history lightly and welcomes at any time. The approximately two acre grounds with covered hot tub and bar area are ideal for al fresco entertaining and boisterous family games. It is truly a home for all seasons.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38506503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6160149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.