4 bedroom terraced house for saleDam Street, Lichfield
- Three/Four Bedroom GradeII Listed Town House
- Versatile Property Offering Possible Residential, Commercial And Retail Use
- Currently Benefits From A2 Licence
- Highly Sought After City Centre Location Next To Cathedral
- Unique Split Level Layout
- Large Orangery
- Shop Front/Office With Plenty Of Passing Trade
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Several Spacious Reception Rooms & Large Double Bedrooms
- Suberb Roof Terrace With Stunning Views Of The City & Cathedral
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer this rare opportunity to purchase a Grade II listed three storey character property, available for both commercial and residential use. The property is currently a mix of residential, commercial and retail, it offers, subject to planning change of use, a multitude of opportunities and currently benefits from an A2 license.
Set in the historical & sought after Dam Street location in the heart of Lichfield City centre. The property enjoys a unique split level layout along with spacious living & sleeping accommodation, stunning views of the Cathedral as well as a private rear garden with the property being one of very few in the street to own one. Other standout features of the property include: original features throughout, several reception rooms, orangery, modern kitchen, useful cellar and a roof terrace.
Made famous by its three-spired cathedral, Lichfield is found within unspoilt surroundings that are steeped in history and heritage. The city centre retains its Georgian charm while delivering contemporary shopping, restaurants and leisure convenience for its residents. Along with the highly regarded Garrick Theatre, there are many public parks and open gardens including Beacon Park in the city centre, which hosts a range of community events and food & music festivals throughout the year.
The property has three floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, sitting room/office/shop front, sitting room, orangery, w/c and kitchen with access to cellar. On the first floor: split level living room with lounge and dining area, kitchen and sitting room/study. On the second floor: three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: private rear garden with potential parking area. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out. The property is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6255051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.