This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Glebe Close, Thetford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- End of Terrace
- Three Receptions
- Versatile Accommodation
This spacious mid terrace family home is located within walking distance to school, shops, railway station and health and leisure centres. With the advantage of good size bedrooms and garage, this property has been keenly priced and must be seen to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
In more detail accommodation comprises
PVCu part glazed entrance door to porch and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.73m )
With night storage heater, dado rail, textured and coved ceiling, stairs to first floor with recessed storage area under, door to study/bedroom four, door to kitchen, door to dining room, textured and coved ceiling, window to front aspect.
Study/bedroom Four 9' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.01m )
With telephone point, smooth plastered ceiling, window to front aspect. This extra ground floor room provides many options for use including study, bedroom four, gym or playroom.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.29m )
With dado rail, night storage heater, textured and coved ceiling, PVCu double glazed patio doors to rear garden, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.24m )
Fitted with modern range of wall and base units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, freestanding electric oven, plumbing and space for dishwasher, plumbing and space for washing machine, space and point for fridge/freezer, tiled splash areas, textured ceiling, PVCu window to rear aspect.
On The First Floor
With access to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
Having built in double wardrobe, night storage heater, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 2" max ( 2.97m x 2.79m max )
With built in double wardrobe, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.64m )
With night storage heater, built in wardrobe, window to rear aspect.
With white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower and mixer tap, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash areas, wall mounted electric fan heater, built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank, window to rear aspect, archway to toilet area with low level WC, window to rear aspect, textured ceiling, loft access.
There is a garden to the front with laurel hedging, paved and shingled areas and access to entrance door. The rear garden is fully enclosed by wall and fencing and has paved patio and shingled areas for ease of maintenance. There is a gate to the parking space in front of the garage and a personal door from the rear garden to the SINGLE GARAGE that has an up and over door.
From William H Brown Thetford office turn left at the traffic lights onto Bridge Street and at the crossroads turn right onto the Norwich Road. At the mini roundabout proceed straight across turning immediately left into Vicarage Road and take the next right into Glebe Close and where there is a grass area to the right hand side where the property is located with a for sale sign erected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.