This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
School Road, Rhu, Helensburgh
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Villa
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Double garage
- Viewing essential
Detached Villa , accommodation comprises of reception hall, five good sizes bedrooms, master with en-suite, open plan family / dining room leads to kitchen, utility room, family bathroom, extra WC, clock room porch, study, double garage, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, d/g. EPC = D
Extremely spacious and individually designed Detached Villa within the conservation village of Rhu. Local village amenities include primary school, local shops, bus service and Marina. A variety of secondary schooling, a wider range of shopping and leisure facilities and train station with regular services to Glasgow and Edinburgh are available in Helensburgh.
The generously portioned Detached Bungalow which has been considerably extended and provides excellent flexibility laid out over two levels. The house itself is in a lovely position in a quiet street within the popular village of Rhu.
The garden grounds of this house at the front consist of a lawned area with decking which can be accessed via French doors from the dining area. The more substantial garden is situated behind the double garage and comprises a generally lawned area which is enclosed by hedge and fencing. The spacious sized double garage has an up and over door and courtesy door to the rear garden. Power, water and light supplied , central heating boiler.
Sitting Room 14' 1" inc window x 11' 10" inc fire place ( 4.29m inc window x 3.61m inc fire place )
Family - Dining Room 30' 7" x 15' 8" w-p inc window and fire ( 9.32m x 4.78m w-p inc window and fire )
Kitchen 10' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.07m x 3.58m )
Utility Room 10' 6" widest point x 10' 5" widest point ( 3.20m widest point x 3.18m widest point )
Bedroom 1 10' 3" not inc wardrobes x 13' 5" widest point ( 3.12m not inc wardrobes x 4.09m widest point )
Bedroom 2 15' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.80m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.15m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 4 11' 9" x 13' 4" inc Fire place ( 3.58m x 4.06m inc Fire place )
Bedroom 5 11' 2" cam ceiling x 19' 3" widest point ( 3.40m cam ceiling x 5.87m widest point )
Study 9' x 9' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 8' x 6' 1" widest point ( 2.44m x 1.85m widest point )
As the floor plan and the photographs show this property offers spacious and adaptable accommodation, which comprises of reception hallway, sitting room with bay window and feature fire place, lounge with wood burning fire, open plan through to the dining room through to the fitted kitchen and utility room. The hallway then leads to a layout of four good size bedrooms, cloakroom porch, study, and recently re-fitted family bathroom with shower, new contemporary downstairs WC. Master bedroom with patio doors leading to the rear garden, situated at the far end of the house has fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room. The upper level landing could be used as a TV area, with extremely bright glass cupola, with large storage off. Leads to the spacious fifth bedroom with velux windows to the rear, cam ceiling. Double glazed, gas central heating.
INTERNAL VIEWING IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE QUALITY AND PRESENTATION OF THIS DELIGHTFUL FLEXIBIE FAMILY HOME.
As per map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.