4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleInnerstone Lane, Redmarley, Gloucester, GL19 3JH
- Four bedroom detached family bungalow
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Large open plan Kitchen/Dining Area - Kitchen offering integrated appliances
- Open fireplace to the Living Room
- En - Suites to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2
- In and out driveway leading to detached garage
- Lawned gardens with total plot size of 0.29 acre
- Open views to front, rear and side aspects
Open views across fields, detached and sat within 0.29 garden whilst being beautifully presented inside. This four bedroom detached bungalow, located in the village of Redmarley, situated four miles from Gloucester, five miles from Ledbury, seventeen miles from Cheltenham and having M50 motorway access, must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Inside is a hallway with fitted storage cupboards, utility room, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances and a freestanding Range cooker. Further reception rooms include the dining area, living room with open fireplace and conservatory. Of the four bedrooms, two offer en suite facilities. Further rooms include the family bathroom with roll top bath and a study. Outside to the front is an in and out driveway, detached garage and lawned gardens.
En Suite Shower Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38529588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 134460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country , Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.