3 bedroom character property for saleCorfe Castle
- Grade II listed 18th Century house
- 3/4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Located close to the village centre
- Character sitting and living rooms, both with feature fireplaces
- Country style kitchen with separate scullery
- Many character features
- Plenty of Storage Space
- Large mature gardens with established shrubs and fruit trees
- Private access to the Halves
- Garage and ORP
Dating from 1742, Eastgate is a fascinating property with generous accommodation and scope for additional living space or bedrooms in the old servants quarters. The house is of traditional stone construction with a stone tiled roof. There is a large garage and workshop space with additional off-road parking. There is also private rear access to the village, via the Halves, through the large, well-maintained and varied garden.
In brief the accommodation comprises:
On the ground floor:- the entrance hall with flagstone floor leads to the sitting room with feature open fireplace, flagstone floor and exposed stonework; double window / doors lead out into the garden. There is a second generous living room, (currently a study) also with an inglenook fireplace and further character features. A short corridor passes the large cloakroom with access to a w/c and leads into the country style kitchen with a stone floor, range cooker and matching cabinets. A spacious scullery with "English Rose" units and drainer, looks out onto the garden and has an unusual feature bow window. The back door opens into the garden and a separate door leads to the garage. The first floor is simply laid out with three spacious bedrooms all with lovely views. The bathroom and w.c. are at the back over-looking the garden. On the second floor, there are three separate rooms and masses of storage; these could offer additional bedrooms, or that separate study tucked away from the main part of the house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38557206.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4812107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Booth Gadenne, Wareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.