5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Village Green, Mill Hill
Under Offer £3,499,000
- Air conditioning to principal rooms
- Wired for multi-room sound & entertainment as well remote controlled window dressings
- Engineered Turgon timber flooring in reception areas & fitted carpets to bedrooms
- iLight lighting control in main reception areas & master bedrooms
- Poggenpohl Segmento handleless kitchens with Quartz stone worktops, Blanco sinks & LED underwall lighting
- Integrated appliances by Miele, Gaggenau & Liebherr, as well as ISE constant hot water tap integrated Nespresso coffee machines & Liebherr integrated dual zone 30 bottle wine cooler
- Poggenpohl utility room with extra-large 7 kg separate washer, 7 kg dryer & Liebherr fully integrated 8 draw freezer
- Bauhaus bathrooms with underfloor heating & Aqua-television in master bathroom en-suite
- Double garage with car turntable
- Premier new home10-year warranty
Long Meadow, The Village Green is a stunning detached new build / conversion into a magnificent 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom state of the art home offering 5042 sq ft of luxury accommodation in this idyllic setting set behind a gorgeous central green, in the heart of Mill Hill Village
Features include incredible reception space, stunning 16ft x 15ft Poggenpohl kitchen opening to 24ft x 13ft family room/den, large lounge, dining room, gym, media room, double integral garage, underfloor heating, comfort cooling, multi -room sound systems and 10 year Premier new homes guarantee.
The Village Green is just 10.5 miles to Hyde Park Corner by car. Oxford Circus in 35 minutes from Mill Hill East, and the City of London is 28 minutes from Mill Hill Broadway Thameslink, and within walking distance of the excellent local schools.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Godfrey And Barr, Mill Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.