This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Foyers Terrace, Springburn, Glasgow
- Bright Bay Windowed Lounge
- Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Cellar with Workroom, Storage and Utility Room
- South Facing Gardens
Rarely Available and Unique Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Villa with many attractive features. Early Viewing Highly Advised
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available and unique property which has many attractive features. Comprising, on the ground floor, entrance porch leading to welcoming reception hallway, bright bay windowed lounge with hand made fire surround and inset gas stove, spacious dining kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, Belfast sink and door leading to rear gardens, large double bedroom/study to the rear of the property overlooking gardens, family bathroom with two piece suite plus electric shower over bath and separate cloakroom/WC.
On the first floor, the attic has been sympathetically converted to provide a large master bedroom with dual aspect windows, a second good sized double bedroom overlooking rear gardens and a large storage cupboard.
Of particular note is the extensive cellar space which spans the entire footprint of the house and offers excellent scope for conversion. The current owners use this area as a workroom and it already houses a utility room and ample storage space. There is access directly to the rear gardens from the cellar.
The property further benefits from attractive gardens to front and established south facing gardens to rear, double glazing to main apartments and modern gas central heating.
Set in a convenient location close to road, rail and motorway networks the agent strongly advises internal viewing of this beautiful, bright & cheerful house to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 2" ( 5.36m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 17' 5" x 12' 3" ( 5.31m x 3.73m )
Master Bedroom 19' 10" x 12' 7" ( 6.05m x 3.84m )
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 13' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.99m )
Bedroom Three/study 13' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.07m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 6' ( 2.49m x 1.83m )
Basement - Room 1 18' 2" x 10' 7" ( 5.54m x 3.23m )
Basement - Room 2 12' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.20m )
Basement - Room 3
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.