Land for saleCommon Road, Bressingham, Diss
Sold STC £240,000
- c.1.68 acre building plot
- Detailed PP for det house
- c.2450 sq ft gross internal area
- Planning ref:2012/0153
- South Norfolk Council
- Edge of village
- Adjoining fields
- Rare opportunity
A large Building Plot of c.1.6 acres (sts). Detailed Planning Permission for a detached family house of some 2454 sq ft with garage - a really spacious and individual property featuring a range of special characteristics. The plot is tucked away on fringe of the village and backs onto fields.
The property consists of a large rectangular piece of land measuring approximately 1.6 acres (sts), set on the fringe of the village in a rural setting and with views over countryside.
The development has full planning for a detached house of approximately 2454 sq ft, with associated garaging. The plot is situated down a track off Common Road and full details of the plot, with the building permission are available from the agent in Diss.
Bressingham is a small community lying on the west side of Diss and is on the doorstep of country walks whilst being only a few minutes drive from Diss, where there is a full range of amenities including an important rail connection where there are regular train services to London Liverpool Street (circa 90 mins).
South Norfolk District Council
All the details for this development are available on the South Norfolk Council Planning Department archive which is online on the Planning page. You need to insert the reference number 2012/0153 into the search
OR- please copy and paste the following URL into your browser in order to access the page:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38577356.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS102874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.