4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleColebrooke Road, Liverpool
Sold STC £189,950
- Four Bedroom
- Terrace property
- L17 Postcode
- Internal viewing is recommended
- NO CHAIN
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom double fronted end of terrace property situated in a popular residential location in South Liverpool.
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom double fronted end of terrace property situated in a popular residential location in South Liverpool. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, security alarm and briefly comprises of entrance vestibule and hall, lounge, dining room, dining fitted kitchen, ground floor wet room, first floor bathroom and rear yard and is offered for sale with NO CHAIN. Internal viewing is recommended. Local facilities can be found within walking on Aigburth Road and there are excellent transport links with regular; bus services and easy access to Aigburth Train Station.
Double glazed door to the front and double glazed window to the front. Meter cupboard and original floor tiles.
Double glazed door to the rear, radiator and oak flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 14' into alcoves ( 4.22m into bay x 4.27m into alcoves )
Double glazed bay window to the front, electric fireplace, radiator and coved ceiling.
Dining Room / Kitchen 19' 2" x 13' 11" ( 5.84m x 4.24m )
Double glazed bay window to the front and two double glazed windows to the rear. Radiator, oak flooring and plumbing for a washing machine. Built in oven and hob, range of base and wall units.
Reception Room / Bedroom 12' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear and coved ceiling.
Part tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower, block window feature, tiled flooring, spot lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom One 14' 2" into bay x 12' 7" into alcoves ( 4.32m into bay x 3.84m into alcoves )
Double glazed bay window to the front with radiator, cast iron fireplace and coving.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" into bay x 14' into alcoves ( 4.04m into bay x 4.27m into alcoves )
Double glazed bay window to the front with radiator and cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" into alcoves x 9' ( 4.17m into alcoves x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear with radiator and cupboard incorporating gas fire boiler.
Bedroom Four 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front with radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, shower, WHB, heated towel rail, store cupboard and part tiling.
Double glazed window to the rear with low level WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38587608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.