Commercial Property for saleChantry House 11-13, Watling Street, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2
Removed 5,220 sq. ft. | £775,000
- 5,220 sq ft (484 sq m)
* Price Reduction to £775,000
* Highly prominent location fronting Watling Street benefitting from high traffic flow
* Unique Grade 2* listed building with three storey offices to front elevation and two storey clear span space to the rear
* Currently benefits from a D1 Planning consent (health centre, day nursery, place of worship etc) subject to planning could be utilised as offices, leisure use etc.
* In Close proximity to many well known names including, Matalan, Tesco, Halfords & Dobbies Garden Centre
* Building dates back to the 1400's and maintains many original features
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-38591778.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5436FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kirkby Diamond, Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.