2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLaura Court, Ingoldmells, Skegness
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Kitchen & Conservatory
- Pleasant Cul De Sac Location
- Driveway, Carport, Garage & Gardens
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this well appointed Semi Detached Bungalow, which is situated is a pleasant Cul De Sac location in the popular East Coast Resort of Ingoldmells, comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, 2 bedrooms, Shower Room, Driveway, Carport, Garage & Gardens.
Well appointed 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow situated in a pleasant Cul De Sac Location in the popular East Coast Resort of Ingoldmells. Viewing of the property is highly recommended at the earliest opportunity by the selling agent to gain a full appreciation and to avoid disappointment. The property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN and has accommodation comprising of Lounge with feature fireplace, 2 Bedrooms, Shower Room, fitted Kitchen & access off into the rear Conservatory. Externally the property has gardens to the font and the rear, driveway allowing off road parking and enabling access to the garage. The driveway to the side of the property is partly covered and gated to create a carport area.
Double glazed side entrance door with opaque glass inset into the top half and a matching side panel allowing access into the;
With radiator, loft access, electric fuse box and doors to rooms;
Lounge 9' 10" max into the chimney recess x 14' 11" ( 3.00m max into the chimney recess x 4.55m )
Comprising of a focal inset electric fire set within a fire surround, radiator, coved and textured ceiling & window looking into the rear conservatory.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, textured ceiling, airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank and useful shelving.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Fitted with a corner shower cubicle with electric shower therein, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled splashbacks to the walls and double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with worktop surfaces over, inset sink with mixer taps over, window looking into rear conservatory, radiator, space and provision for electric cooker, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for further appliances, coved and textured ceiling, radiator & opaque glazed door which has opaque glazed glass to the top half leading into the:-
Conservatory 5' 1" x 16' 4" ( 1.55m x 4.98m )
Being of brick and UPVC construction with double glazed window arranged to 3 sides, double glazed opaque door allowing external access, radiator, light and a polycarbonate style roof.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area with a driveway which is gated allowing off road parking for a number of vehicles which continues to the side of the property with a car port facility which allows access to the garage. There is access into the rear garden which is again laid to lawn with stocked borders, pathways and fencing enclosures to the boundaries.
With an up and over door, useful side window, being brick built and detached in style.
See Multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38592738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.