3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Road, Portsmouth
Sold STC £195,000
- Three bedroom family home
- Large lounge/diner and kitchen/diner
- No forward chain
- Upstairs fitted bathroom
- Ideal first time or investment buy
This fantastic double bay and forecourt family home really does have size on its side! With a large lounge/diner, kitchen/diner, three large bedrooms and spacious upstairs bathroom, this house will suit a growing family or buy-to-let investor looking for a property situated close to local amenities.
This fantastic double bay and forecourt family home really does have size on its side! With a large lounge/diner, kitchen/diner, three large bedrooms and spacious upstairs bathroom, this house will suit a growing family or buy-to-let investor looking for a property situated close to local amenities and near transport links. Offered with no forward chain, this property will not be on the market for long!
Smooth ceiling, papered walls, UPVC obscure double glazed door to front with obscure panel above, cupboard under the stairs, radiator, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, doors to:
Lounge/ Diner 26' plus bay x 10' 11" max ( 7.92m plus bay x 3.33m max )
Papered ceiling with original coving, papered walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, double glazed doors to garden, radiator, laminate flooring
Kitchen 21' 5" x 9' 2" ( 6.53m x 2.79m )
Smooth ceiling and walls tiled to principle areas, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single glazed window to side elevation, door to garden, sink, work surfaces, electric oven and gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, raised dining area, laminate flooring
Papered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, stairs from ground floor, radiator, carpets, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus bay x 14' max ( 3.91m plus bay x 4.27m max )
Papered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpets
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 9" max ( 3.89m x 3.28m max )
Papered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpets
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 6' 2" ( 3.58m x 1.88m )
Papered ceiling, smooth walls, double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, carpets
Textured ceiling, part smooth/part tiled walls, single glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, wash hand basin, W.C, heated towel rail
Southerly facing enclosed garden, mainly layed to lawn with paved footpath to brick shed at rear , tiled roofed area leading from kitchen to outside W.C and area laid to lawn.
Single glazed window to rear elevation, W.C, part tiled
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38627208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR104731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.