3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRussell Close, Heckmondwike
Guide Price £133,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** Guide Price: £133,000 - £140,000 ***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Driveway & Garage
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Cul De Sac Location
** Guide Price: £133,000 - £140,000 ** Located within the popular area of Heckmondwike is this three bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Garage providing off street parking and gardens to front and rear.
*** Guide Price: £133,000 - £140,000 ***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Double glazed uPVC door to front, radiator, door to lounge and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 11' 9" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 3.58m Max x 4.22m Max )
Double glazed bay style window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Timber fire place with an inset gas fire and single glazed French doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.36m x 3.00m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point and cooker hood. Radiator and under stairs pantry. Double glazed window to rear and single glazed timber door to side.
Conservatory 14' 5" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 4.39m Max x 3.23m Max )
Of uPVC construction, ceiling fan laminate flooring and under floor heating. Double glazed windows to rear and side, French doors to side.
Double glazed window to side and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and ceiling fan.
Bedroom 2 9' x 10' 10" ( 2.74m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 5' 11" To Cupboard Above Bulkhead ( 2.72m x 1.80m To Cupboard Above Bulkhead )
(Including built in cupboard above bulkhead) Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in cupboard.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan, part tiled walls and chrome towel rail. Double glazed window to rear.
Garage 8' 2" Max x 17' 5" Max ( 2.49m Max x 5.31m Max )
Up and over doors, power and light. Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and stainless steel sink unit. Single glazed window to rear and timber door to side.
To the front of the property is a gravel garden and driveway. To the rear and side of the property is a paved garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38641848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.