5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSurrey Gardens, London, N4
Offers in Excess of
Viewings are highly recommended.
* Three storey bright townhouse
* Five Bedrooms
* Two bathrooms & one cloakroom
* Off street parking
* Ground floor bedroom with En-Suite
* Extra large garden with potential to extend
* Foundations set for a pond
* Chain free.
Bairstow Eves presents this 5 bedroom end of terrace townhouse with off street parking and a garden approximately 2.5 times the size of neighbouring properties with the potential to extend into the garden. The naturally light townhouse offers a spacious kitchen diner which opens up into a large garden comprising of a shed and the foundations for a pond. The first floor lounge has a balcony overlooking the garden.
The property is ready for buyers to renovate to their desired taste and put their own stamp on the property.
Property is located in St Annes Village, close to Harringay Arena shopping complex, Manor House station and Harringay Green lanes overground.
This property is being offered to you chain free.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGY150428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greene & Co, Harringay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.