Land for saleWestbrook Gateway, Manchester Road, Bolton, BL2
Removed 6 ac. | POA
- 6 acres (2.4 hectares)
- Outline Planning Consent Granted for up to 100 Houses and 400 SQ M of Non Food Retail Floor space
- No Affordable Housing or Section 106 Contributions
- Site Area 2.44 hectares (6.03acres)
- We are inviting offers at the offices of Jones Lang LaSalle by no later than Friday 28th February 2014
This cleared development site presents an excellent opportunity to provide residential dwellings on a key gateway site within walking distance to Bolton town centre and benefits from close proximity to Bolton Train Station giving excellent commuter linkages to Manchester and across the north west.
The site is an irregular shaped site of cleared land following demolition of the previous buildings which housed Bolton Further Education College until it moved premises in September 2010. The college buildings and associated infrastructure have now all been demolished and cleared.
The land is relatively flat in topography sloping down from
Manchester Road towards the River Croal.
We are inviting offers at the offices of Jones Lang LaSalle by no later than Friday 28th February 2014. Offers are invited on either an unconditional basis or subject to a reserved matters planning application. Interested parties are requested to provide the following:
explicitly state all conditions attached;
suggested payment profile;
provide proof of funds and confirmation of board approval;
provide an indicative layout and schedule of
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-38653635.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.