Retail Property (high street) for sale79 Mornington Road, Bolton, BL1
368 sq. ft.
- 368 sq ft (34 sq m)
- Self contained retail unit with residential accommodation
- Well located in close proximity to Bolton Town Centre
- Suitable for a variety of retail users
- Ample on street car parking to the front of the property
RECENTLY REDUCED. OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £70,000
End terrace property comprising ground floor retail unit with first floor storage accommodation which was previously used for residential purposes.
The retail unit comprises of a front sales area benefitting from a roller shuttered shop front and direct access at street level. To the rear of the retail unit there is a further room that could be utilised as further sales space or storage. To the very back of the ground floor area there is a small kitchen extension.
The retail space benefits from fluorescent strip lighting, plastered painted walls and is carpeted throughout. Externally there is a yard area to the back with access out into a back alley.
The first floor accommodation is accessed only via a staircase in rear of the retail unit. The space comprises of two storage rooms / former bedrooms and a bathroom. The upper floor space requires full refurbishment.
The property is currently used a Guitar Shop and would be suitable for an owner occupied looking for commercial space on the ground floor and potential living accommodation above.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-38653689.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe Commercial , Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.