3 bedroom terraced house for saleReepham, Orton Brimbles, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £130,000
- Tenants in Situ
- Investors Only
- Re Fitted Kitchen
- No Chain
- Three Bedroom
- Mid Terraced
- Extended Property
- Close to Local Amenities
*Close to Local Amenities
*Tenants in Situ
*Re Fitted Kitchen
Secure front entrance door to Porch, double glazed front door to:
4.65m x 3.25m (15'3" x 10'8")
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, archway to Hall.
Laminate flooring, stairs.
3.23m x 4.43m (10'7" x 14'6")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over fitted units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob, PVCu double glazed window to rear, cupboard, radiator, vinyl flooring, door to:
Storage cupboard, PVCu double glazed rear door to garden, door to:
1.79m x 0.82m (5'10" x 2'8")
Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and wc, vinyl flooring.
3.16m x 3.12m (10'4" x 10'3")
Half brick construction with polycarbonate roof, radiator, laminate flooring, secure PVCu double glazed rear door.
Airing cupboard, Boiler cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
2.78m x 4.70m (9'1" x 15'5")
PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
3.17m x 2.46m (10'5" x 8'1")
PVCu double glazed window to front, single radiator, fitted carpet.
1.71 x 1.87 (5'7" x 6'1") Three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to rear. Separate enclosed shower cubicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38656194.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.