3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBigsby Road, Retford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 **
- Three bed semi detached
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Highly regarded location
- Good sized conservatory
- Superb access to town facilities
**Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 ** WELL PROPORTIONED, SEMI DETACHED home situated in a DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA within easy access of the superb facilities of the town. With EXCELLENT PUBLIC TRANSPORT and SUPERB LOCAL SCHOOLS. All combine to make this area a POPULAR CHOICE.
**Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 ** Positioned in one of the most highly regarded areas to the fringes of the Georgian market town of retford is this extended three bed semi detached property.Having superb access to the well regarded local schools and the facilities of the town itself including shops, boutiques and restaurants. Superb for commuting having a rail link to London in 1 hour 25 minutes.
Neutral decor and a double glazed door.
Ground Floor Bathroom 10' 1" x 5' 4" ( 3.07m x 1.63m )
Three piece suite in white with a shower above the bath, double glazed window, incorporating an inner lobby with cupboard having plumbing for a washing machine and wall mounted boiler.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay x 12' 3" into recess ( 4.22m into bay x 3.73m into recess )
Double glazed box bay window and a side facing window, central heating radiator and modern decor.
Dining Area 14' 5" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.39m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed window with a seating area beneath, understairs storage, central heating radiator and an archway leading to the living area.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' ( 3.07m x 2.44m )
A range of light oak wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Integrated double oven and gas hob with an extractor above and space for a fridge freezer. Central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a double glazed window.
Conservatory 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Double glazed door and windows.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 4" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.68m x 3.15m to wardrobe fronts )
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin, saniflow w.c, shower cubicle and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
To the front of the property is a rock garden. To the rear is a lawned garden with plants and shrubs and a deck. The garden is enclosed by fence and gated.
Gated driveway provides off street parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38669697.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.