2 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, St. Albans
Sold STC £425,000
- Contemporary kitchens
- Quartz worktops and upstands
- Integral Siemens appliances
- Video entry phone system
- Built in wardrobes
- 10 year guarantee from Checkmate
- Superb Bathrooms
- Honed & filled travertine tiles to walls and floors
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance of the station
CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW SHOW APARTMENT forming part of this superb development with private gated parking and located in the heart of the City centre. Convenient for main line station connecting to St Pancras in approx. 22 mins. Offered with a high quality specification which includes a superb INTEGRATED KITCHEN with quartz worktops, SIEMENS appliances, porcelain tiling to walls and floor, Engineered Oak flooring to living areas and carpets to bedrooms which also benefit from fitted wardrobe. Intelligent heating system with smartphone connectivity. All units now ready for immediate occupation. (Selection of other apartments available with prices up to £575,000) CALL NOW ON 01727 855556 For your viewing appointment.
Agents Note - Please note pictures shown depict the showflat (Plot 13).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25986567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.