2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBuckle Street, Peterborough
- £1000 buyers incentive available
- Investment opportunity
- Ground floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- 11' Kitchen
- No Upward Chain
- Close to city centre
- Viewing Recommended
* £1000 buyers incentive available
* Investment opportunity
* Ground floor flat
* Two bedrooms
* 11' Kitchen
* No Upward Chain
* Close to city centre
* Viewing Recommended
Pvcu double glazed french door to:
2.19m x 3.45m (7'2" x 11'4"). Range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, built-in oven with fitted four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to side aspect, textured ceiling.
Built in understairs storage cupboard, two radiators, doors leading to:
3.76m max x 3.90m plus bay 12'4" x 12'10"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point, tv point.
3.11m max x 4.48m (10'2" x 14'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to side and to rear aspect, radiator.
3.39m max x 3.01m (11'1" x 9'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to side and to rear aspect, built-in boiler cupboard, housing wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
There is a shared rear garden to the rear of the property being laid to lawn with patio area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38683179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB200977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.