1 bedroom park home for saleQuarry Rock Gardens, Claverton Down, Bath
Sold STC £60,000
- Detached Park Home
- Quiet Peaceful Setting
- Living Room & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bedroom & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Radiator Central Heating
- Perfect Retirement Home
- Must be over 55 Years of Age
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a competitively priced detached Park Home in this quiet cul-de-sac setting on the southern outskirts of Bath. Comprising living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, parking and gardens, this light, airy and comfortable property would make the perfect retirement home.
Accommodation comprising Hall; Living Room; Kitchen/Breakfast Room; Bedroom; Bathroom; Gardens & Parking.
Front door to entrance hall.
Doors to kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 11' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.69m )
Dual aspect windows overlooking the garden. Fitted with matching wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Fridge/freezer space. Built-in airing cupboard. Radiator. Space for table and chairs. Door to living room.
Living Room 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows overlooking the gardens. Fireplace with gas fire. Wall lights. Radiator.
Bedroom 11' 8" (into wardrobes) x 7' 4" (plus recess) ( 3.56m (into wardrobes) x 2.24m (plus recess) )
Double glazed window overlooking the garden. Built-in wardrobe, dressing table and overhead cupboard. Radiator.
Bathroom 8' 11" x 4' 3" ( 2.72m x 1.30m )
Double glazed frosted window to side. Suite comprising paneled bath. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC. Radiator.
The property sits in a level plot with neat lean and patio gardens. Shrub and flower borders. Two garden stores. Workshop 6'6" x 4'8" built-in desk, power points and telephone point.
Parking space for one car.
Leave Bath city centre on the A36 Pulteney Road and follow this round into Widcombe. As the road bends into the high street, take the first left turn onto Widcombe Hill and follow this road to the top. Just before the junction onto Claverton Down Road, take a right turn Quarry Rock Gardens site.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.