3 bedroom apartment for saleAbell House, Westminster, London, SW1
- Entrance Hall with Storage
- Reception/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom and Dressing Room
- Second Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Third Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Gymnasium and Swimming Pool
- One Car Parking Space
A south facing three bedroom apartment within the Abell House Berkeley Homes development. Comprising approximately 1392 square feet (129.3 square metres) this apartment offers three double bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom and dressing room and one with en suite shower room, open plan reception, dining and kitchen, family bathroom and entrance hall with storage space. The apartment also comes with one car parking space.
Abell House is located in the heart of Westminster minutes from the amenities of Victoria Street and Westminster and Pimlico transport links. The development will also benefit from 24 hour concierge, swimming pool, gymnasium and landscaped gardens. Completion is anticipated to occur summer/autumn 2016.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38687694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jo Webster Properties Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.