1 bedroom apartment for saleAlbert Wharf, Hester Road, London
- Entrance Hall
- Reception/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Study with En Suite shower room ( currently used as bedroom)
- One Underground Car Parking Space
- 24 Hour Security and Concierge
- Direct River Views
An imaginatively designed fifth floor apartment with direct river frontage in this discreet gated block designed by Lord Foster located between Albert and Battersea Bridges.
The apartment finished to an exceptional standard throughout comprises a spacious reception area with floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the River and across to Chelsea, newly fitted kitchen, master bedroom overlooking river with ensuite bathroom, study with ensuite shower room (currently being used as an occasional bedroom). Secure underground car parking and 24 hour porterage.
Riverside One is located on the south bank of the River Thames close to Battersea Park with the amenities of the Kings Road and Chelsea in close proximity across the River.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38689143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jo Webster Properties Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.