1 bedroom apartment for saleFirgrove Manor, Firgrove Road, Eversley, Hook, RG27
- Ground floor conversion apartment
- period features
- grand communal entrance hall
- large reception room with high ceilings and fire place
- fitted kitchen
- extensive communal grounds and gardens with ample resident parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This property forms part of a Grade II listed country mansion which has been converted into 21 homes and apartments in this most appealing semi-rural location. This is a home of considerable character, charm and history with well planned and spacious accommodation. The apartment is accessed via a wide communal entrance hall with entry phone system. Of particular note is the well proportioned reception room with high elegant ceilings, most attractive fireplace, high skirting boards and large bay windows enhanced by internal shutters. There is an inner lobby leading to the kitchen which has a range of base and wall units and integrated appliances. There is a bathroom and the bedroom benefits from the high ceilings.
The Manor stands in the semi-rural village of Eversley and benefits from the lovely Hampshire countryside which provides ample opportunity for many country pursuits. A large supermarket is under 1/2 mile away, along with Doctors Surgery, Chemist and Newsagents.
The Manor House has a shared shingle driveway providing ample parking for residents and guests with outside courtesy lights . To the front and rear are communal lawns and gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38693592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE150627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Fleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.