1 bedroom flat for saleKingston Road, London, SW20 8DA
Sold by Us £504,950
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Double glazing (subject to local planning conditions
- Energy efficient heating
- Fully fitted kitchen units
- Easy grip lever taps
- Raised height electrical sockets to reduce bending
Assisted Living Platinum Range apartments are built to the highest standards and are located in some of the most desirable postcodes in the UK. A luxurious home that you own with comfort and privacy, and all the help you need to enjoy life and maintain your independence. With a dedicated Concierge and flexible on-site care and support team on hand, Assisted Living Platinum Range is a collection of retirement apartments that allow homeowners to live life independently surrounded by the luxury they deserve. A 24 hour estate management team provides peace of mind, and domestic and personalised care packages can be built around you.
An hours domestic assistance each week is included in the service charge, so with less time consuming chores, you’re free to enjoy the many features that Assisted Living Platinum Range can bring. Enjoy freshly prepared meals in the table service restaurant at an additional charge, and from the beautifully landscaped gardens in selected developments to the exclusive club lounge, you’ll find perfect spaces for socialising
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 135366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.