3 bedroom cottage for saleWest End, Undy
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge with feature fireplace.....Dining Room
- Family Room with feature fireplace and woodburner
- Re-fitted Kitchen...Utility Room....Cloakroom/w.c.
- Bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- 2 Further double bedrooms ....Family Bathroom
- Easily maintained gardens to front and side
- Small courtyard garden to rear
- Stone outbuilding and hardstanding parking on the opposite side of the road
- Paddock to approximately 1.27 acres available by separate negotiation
A RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE SITUATED ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF UNDY, OFFERING VIEWS OVER THE LOCAL COUNTRYSIDE YET WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF MOST LOCAL AMENITIES. THE PROPERTY BENEFITS FROM MANY OF THE ORIGINAL FEATURES ALONG WITH A MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, RE-FITTED BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6269180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newland Rennie, Chepstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.