2 bedroom flat for saleFeliskirk Court, Feliskirk Lane, Marazion
- STUNNING COASTLINE VIEWS
- OFFERED FOR SALE NO ONWARD CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED UPPER FLOOR FLAT
- TWO BEDROOM (MASTER EN-SUITE)
- LPG CENTRAL HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE TO THE FRONT
- EPC RATING D68
TWO BEDROOM UPPER FLOOR FLAT LOCATED TO THE OUTSKIRTS OF MARAZION
Located on the Westward side of Marazion which is reputed to be one of Britain's oldest towns. This 2 bedroom apartment offers SPECTACULAR VIEWS of St Michaels Mount, Mousehole and Newlyn. Located only a very short distance from Marazion beach the apartment we feel will appeal to all aspects of the market. Should you be looking to invest in a second home or long term rental then look no further. Internally the property offers a living room, kitchen area, two bedrooms with the master offering en suite facilities and a family bathroom. There is ALLOCATED PARKING and storage for a bike.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN140245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.