10 bedroom detached house for saleMiddle Mayfield, Ashbourne, Derbys
Sold STC £1,750,000
- A classic country house of historic and architectural importance
- An extensive and handsome range of stone buildings to complement the principal residence
- Grand reception hall with stone staircase
- 3 principal reception rooms
- Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room, 10 bedrooms, 7 bath/shower rooms
- About 8,274 sq ft of accommodation within the Hall plus cellars
- Garaging and outbuildings, Paddock and orchard, Grass tennis court
- Planning permission was granted in July 2013 to convert the outbuildings into 3 dwellings
- In all about 5.68 acres with a further third share of about 3.43 acres of pasture
- Offers scope for business opportunities and development
A splendid Georgian mansion with lovely grounds and fine outbuildings presenting a superb house but offering scope for business/leisure opportunities and development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38706091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ100105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.