1 bedroom flat for saleDurrell Way, Poole Quay, Poole
- One Double Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Located In Poole Quay, BH15
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Lounge/ Dining Area
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- A Stones Throw From Poole Quay's Popular Bars, Bistros & Restaurants
- Local And National Transport Links On The Door Step
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended !
- * No Forward Chain *
Meridian Professional Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this modern one bedroom ground floor flat located in Poole, BH15. The property boasts modern kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious lounge/ dining area, double bedroom, off road parking and communal rear garden. Situated in the desirable area of Poole Town Centre, located a stones throw from local shops & amenities. An ideal location being on the door step of Poole Quay with its popular bars, bistros and restaurants as well as local and national transport links. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer. *No Forward Chain*
Entrance Hallway 3.26m (10' 8") x 1.15m (3' 9")
UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, smooth coved ceiling with inset spot lights, painted walls, radiator, carpet flooring, phone entry system, storage cupboard with emersion tank and further storage cupboard housing fuse box.
Lounge 4.61m (15' 1") x 3.44m (11' 3")
UPVC double glazed french door to front aspect, smooth coved ceiling with two pendant lights, painted walls, two radiators, television point and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 2.63m (8' 8") x 2.07m (6' 9")
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, matching wall and base units, double oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood, roll edge work surface, sink and half and drainer, integrated washing machine, boiler in cupboard nearest window, spot lighting under cupboards and kick board heater. Provisions for fridge freezer.
Bathroom 2.11m (6' 11") x 2.03m (6' 8")
Smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, part painted part tiled walls, linoleum flooring, close couple WC, pedestal wash basin, panel bath, mixer shower over bath, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth ceiling with pendant light, painted walls, radiator, television point, telephone point, carpet flooring and built in wardrobe with hanging rail.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEA2MEE1002991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.