This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Setch Road, Blackborough End, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- 2 reception rooms
- Ensuite & dressing room
- Sun lounge
- Detached double garage
- Immaculate gardens
This impressive detached bungalow offers 4 bedrooms, ensuite and dressing room to the master, 2 reception rooms, sun lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, UPVC windows and a double garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
William H Brown are pleased to offer this impressive detached bungalow set back from the road. The property accommodation measures 2023 sq ft and offers four bedrooms with an ensuite and dressing room to the master. It has two reception rooms and a sun lounge. The kitchen/breakfast room is equipped with integrated appliances and also benefits from a utility room and separate cloakroom. The property has oil fired central heating and UPVC windows. Outside there is a detached double garage, currently used as a snooker room, offering the ability for an annexe with the relevant planning permissions and works. There is parking for several cars. The gardens are well presented and easily maintained.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
UPVC Double Glazed door to:
Door to cloakroom cupboard. Airing cupboard containing hot water tank. Access to loft space. Wall lighting points. Leading to inner hallway with access doors to the bedrooms, kitchen/breakfast room and to the sitting room.
Lounge 24' 9" Maximum x 17' 10" ( 7.54m Maximum x 5.44m )
UPVC Double Glazed Bay Window to the front. UPVC Double Glazed window to the sun lounge. Feature fireplace with raised hearth. Telephone points. TV points. Double doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 20' 10" x 8' 10" ( 6.35m x 2.69m )
Door to kitchen. Decorative archway. UPVC french doors to the sun lounge.
Sun Room 18' 10" x 10' 8" ( 5.74m x 3.25m )
Low level brick wall with timber framed Double Glazed windows. French doors to the patio. Tiled roof. Wood effect floor.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18' 7" x 11' 10" ( 5.66m x 3.61m )
UPVC Double Glazed windows to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurface over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless sink and drainer, water softener, and mixer tap over. Corner unit containing central heating boiler for hot water. Dresser unit. Integrated larder. Integrated fridge and freezer. Integrated microwave. Integrated dishwasher. fitted double oven and hob with extractor fan over. Tiled splashbacks. Half glazed door to the utility room.
Utility Room 11' x 8' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.62m )
Fitted stainless steel sink unit. Worktop with space under for washing machine and tumble dryer. Range of storage and utility cupboards. Half glazed door to the rear. Door to cloakroom.
Containing low level WC and washbasin.
Master Bedroom 14' x 10' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.20m )
UPVC window to the front. Substantial range of fitted wardrobes. Wall light points. doors to the dressing room and ensuite.
Dressing Room 10' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.15m x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear. Range of fitted bedroom furniture. Doors to the master bedroom and ensuite.
Three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with power shower over. Low level WC. Washbasin. Extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
UPVC double Glazed window. Fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 10' ( 3.07m x 3.05m )
UPVC Double Glazed window. Telephone point.
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.57m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front. Telephone point.
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of panelled bath, Washbasin with cupboards under. Low level WC, walk in shower/ wet room area. with glazed door. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Outside - Front
the property is approached via a tarmac driveway, with access through a remotely operated gate, into a good sized parking area with a turning circle and access to the double garage. The extensive mature garden is well maintained with flower and shrub borders and lawned areas.
Outside - Rear
The rear of the property has additional garden with paved pathways and patio. There is also a coal bunker, shed, greenhouse and further storage area.
Double Garage 22' x 22' ( 6.71m x 6.71m )
With pitched roof and two up and over doors. This is currently being used as a snooker room but can be converted back into a garage.
Proceed out of Kings Lynn on the A47 towards Swaffham. Continue to the village of Middleton and turn right into School Road, signposted Blackborough End. Continue into Blackborough End and turn right into Setch Road. The property can be found on the right hand side indicated by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.