3 bedroom house for saleMarlow,Buckinghamshire,SL7
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobe
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- 17 Ft. Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Doors To Garden
- 14 Ft. Sitting Room Leading To Breakfast Room
- South Facing Garden With Rear Access & Storage Shed
- Overlooking Communal Green
- Garage Located In A Nearby Block
- 0.6 Mile Walk To Marlow Train Station
- CHAIN FREE
This three bedroom end of terrace house overlooking a communal green offers open plan living accommodation, a private rear garden and garage
This three bedroom end of terrace house overlooking a communal green offers open plan living accommodation, a private rear garden and garage. 0.6 mile walk to Marlow train station, garden with rear access and shed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1888159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.